Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel since January 2009

WW Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

WW Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Friday, January 16, 2009

Hmmmmmm


Well, another day of no exercise, sticking to points but feeling pretty blah! Took sons no.s 2 and 3 out today to buy them new shoes for school. Son no. 1 went to the beach with friends, lucky him, it reached 42 degrees today and while he was splashing about his daddy was out fighting bushfires some little $h*t has decided to light. I am dreading weigh in on Monday, I'm scared mummy! I really do feel bloated and yucky, I'll blame the weather and not my bad food choices LOL

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Hi Calamity, it must be horrible having to put up with the stinking heat. I thought we had it bad, in the low 30's. Keep your chin up and keep trying, it's all you can do. It would be impossible to exercise, but at least if you try and stick to food points, you should be right. Hope you have a great weekend. Cheers, Leanne