Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel since January 2009

WW Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

WW Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Down but not out .....

I shouldn't do it, but I do. I weigh myself everyday and today the scales were not kind, they told me I had gained and extra 200 grams. I feel miserable and down but I don't want to give up. In the past couple of days I have been including some jogging in my walks, hopefully I will see some positive outcome in the not too distant future :( No more weighing in everyday, that is my daily goal!

Till next time ........ x

1 comment:

:: ♥ MiSs BuTTeRfLy ♥ :: said...

Hi Babe,
Don't worry too much about the 200g gain sweetie, I'm sure you'll lose it again in the next day or so.
Maybe you just drank more water than you normally do, I'm confident you'll get rid of it ASAP.

Good on you for including some jogging in your walk - mixing it up a bit always makes a difference!

Don't be down sweetie, we're all here for each other. Bounce of each other and we'll do this together...baby steps!

How did you go with Miss T? Did you reach her?
When you do, let me know, we'll have to have one of our old MSN group chats haha, they were so funny...
Lots of love xoxo