Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel since January 2009

WW Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

WW Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Friday, May 25, 2007

Bring it On!!!

Oh yeah baby, I'm on a roll this week, still suffering from the flu but sticking to the plan and trying to be as active as possible. Joined a raid with the girls on the Less to Lose Board, they are so much fun these girls, makes things a hell of a lot easier.

A couple of my girlfriends have convinced me to join Curves with them. There is about 6 of us joining. These girls are goofs, they will probably suggest coffee and cake after a session!!! hee hee. We are all about the same age and there is 12 kids that we have birthed amongst us so we are all trying to get rid of the excess baby padding from pregnancy (my last pregnancy was nearly *ahem* 5 years ago!!!)

Let's rock and roll!!!!

Cookie, stop poking me with that stick!!!! LOL. Where are you vino bud, huh, huh and you too Miss B????????? I'll be visiting all you gorgeous girls on your blogs soon!

Big hugs
xoxoxox

No comments: