Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel since January 2009

WW Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

WW Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Gym Junkie

I joined a gym yesterday, and had my appraisal done. Overall, I am not as bad as I thought. A fair body fat percentage is 30% and my body fat test result was 33.1%, not too bad. They took body measurements and weight. On their scales I weighed in 0.3 more (fully clothed) than my scales at home. I did my first body circuit workout today and it was fun!! The good thing about this gym is that it is all girls, and girls that are there to lose weight or tone up, not as a "trendy" thing to do or compete in the fashion stakes. I was even surprised at my girlfriends who are always looking for a quick fix in the weight loss area, they are working hard and enthusiastic and are willing to start on healthy eating!!!!! OMG WHO ARE THESE GIRLS, HEE HEE. Gotta love em!!

Vino Bud, I was on MSN Saturday night, you were on and I said hi and then you disappeared!! *sniff sniff*. Where are you Vino Bud???? Come back ....... I miss chatting to you and Miss B. And where is the rest of our gorgeous girls, huh huh?

Can't wait to get your newsletter Steph and Felicity!!!!!!

luv ya
A
xoxoxoxox

2 comments:

Berrie said...

HI Calamity
Glad that your analysis at the gym was not as bad as you thought it might..
Love the pictures on your blog...
Isnt the newsletter from Flick and Steph good...I found it really informative and well set out..
Berrie xx

:: ♥ MiSs BuTTeRfLy ♥ :: said...

Yay!!
You go babe! You will feel great going to the gym. I personally have never really enjoyed going to the gym much, I think I'm too self conscious..and the gyms I've always been to were mixed sexes so the women and men that went were 'perfect' so of course I felt awful. Then I went to Curves and found that didn't help me at all, maybe I just wasn't working hard enough haha...
I'm so proud of you and I'm sure you will see fabulous results!!
I miss you heaps hunni, hope we can catch up soon.
♥ x