Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel since January 2009

WW Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

WW Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Rain already ........

Well the weather man said rain today, it's been gloomy all day, freezing and no rain. Oh yes the dark clouds are there, threatening to rain but nothing yet. RAIN for crying out loud, know you want to!!!!!!!!!!!! hee hee.

I lost 300 grams this week, yay! 2nd week going to the gym and I still love it. I have another appraisal on the 29th of June to see how I'm going. Hopefully everything will be on the downward slide. Brrrrr it's so cold, I think I'll go and have a cocoa (a diet one!)

Luv
A
xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Marisa Farrell said...

Hi Calamity,
I'M BACK!!!
Congrats on your weight loss. I am sitting here with my hot cocoa trying to warm up too
*giggle... two people on opposite sides of the continent drinking cocoa together... hehehehehe*
I promise to write more often... I'm back on track now.
Much love,
Marisa xx