Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel since January 2009

WW Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

WW Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Time Flies .......

Hello beautiful girls. Yes it's been a while ..... a long while!!! I've been missing as life has thrown a series of nasty surprises my way. My mum suffered a stroke in August. It was a minor stroke but she has spent the last 7 weeks in hospital and yesterday my beautiful mum came home!!!! I would dearly love the last 7 weeks of my life to disappear. Mum is being treated as an outpatient, she has severe dizzyness which affects her balance and she has weakness down the right side of her body. She is getting better everyday and the doctors say that with physio she will recover. For some it's a matter of weeks but for some patients it can take months. But mum has a great attitude and does everything that they tell her.

So my weight loss has been non existant, I lost 2 kilos, I gained 2 kilos. Now with mum home, it isn't so hectic so I am trying very hard to jump back on the weight loss wagon.

I've missed you girls very much. I'll be visiting your blogs soon to catch up with you all.

luv
A xx

2 comments:

♥Kiwi♥ said...

I hope your mum gets better soon... It must be a very hard time for you all...

Take care of yourself and your family...

Luv mE x

Steph said...

Just wanted to let you know that my blog has changed :)

http://sweetcherrilove.livejournal.com/

xox steph