Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel since January 2009

WW Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

WW Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Friday, January 23, 2009

Time is Ticking


Holidays are coming to an end. Last week next week. I've been battling with the WW Plan for the duration of the holidays. I couldn't make it to a meeting last week and this week there is no meeting because of the Australia Day holiday. I feel fat at bloated and unhealthy. No one to blame except me. I have enjoyed the holidays, no routine and just doing what we want. The funny thing is, I have been sticking the the allocated points but I can feel I have gained weight. Hubby has hidden those evil scales, I'll have to hunt them out for a WI at home mwahahahahahaha (evil laugh) he thinks I don't know where they are but he is no match for a serial weigher mwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: