Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel since January 2009

WW Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

WW Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tuesday

Well, Daniel did not have the chicken pox, just a nasty virus and just as I was planning to do all sorts of healthy eating, exercise, counting points etc, Mr James is home with the same bug! I do not want this bug, pllleeeeeaaaassseee!!!!

So exercise is non existant for today, but I have been eating healthy and sticking to the plan and looking after a sooky sooky la la ill boy child!! hee hee He is so miserable, poor didums.

luv
A
xxxxxx

1 comment:

♥Kiwi♥ said...

Hello Lovely Miss A :)

Well I have not been around for a while as my life has been crazy, but here I am catching up with all my old friends :)

I hope your boys are doing ok! I love your saying about having to go on 2 diets hehe :)

Hope you are well and talk soon

Luv mE xxx