Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel since January 2009

WW Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

WW Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Thursday, July 05, 2007

I'm Back ....again

Hello luvies!! I havn't blogged for a long time. I've been busy on the Less to Lose Boards, raiding and challenges! Had my progress appraisal done at the gym. I've lost 1.6kg and 14cm all over. All over except MY BIG FAT BUTT AND THIGHS. So the challenge for me this month is to concentrate on losing at least 1cm off MY BIG FAT BUTT AND THIGHS!!!

Where is Vino Bud????? Vino Bud come back!!!!!!! Miss you!!!!!!!

I'll check in to all your blogs soon and catch up.

luv
A
xxxxx

1 comment:

♥Kiwi♥ said...

Hey there Stranger :)

Good loss and I am sure you do not have a big butt and thighs!!!! You look like a skinny minny to me in your pics :)

Take care
Luv mE xxx